In addition to classic word-of-mouth reviews and referrals, patients are now increasingly sharing their reviews and opinions over the internet. Of course, this also includes patients who – for whatever reason – want to defame your practice. Subsequently, their peers now have a negative opinion about you. In a local area, such reviews matter. It is absolutely essential to get a complete idea of everything being said about you on the internet. These are the main platforms people hang out on and share reviews –
- How can your practice be found on the internet?
- Which other healthcare services rank for your keywords?
- What Internet reputation do your competitors have?
- Who are your main competitors on the internet?
- What services do your competitors promote on the internet?
- Which services can your practice successfully promote?